Need a fresh custom-designed, totally done-for-you website built in line with your business goals?
Your business is blooming. You’ve outgrown your current ecommerce website. Now you need an impactful custom-designed, bespoke site that not only looks great but gets results. Fire Starter is a fully done-for-you service that will fire up your business. Starting with an in-depth discovery of your brand, your customers and your goals, we’ll work collaboratively with you to create a stunning website you’ll be proud of.
Ecommerce is a specialist ball game, and for us at Made by Hudson, it’s our jam! You deserve an expert who’ll nurture and guide you through the process, so you end up with the best website for your business. With so many moving parts and considerations in the creation of an online store, our years of experience mean we can provide the expertise required to build you an absolutely luxe website.
Our process not only considers how the store functions on the back end, but how it performs from the customer’s perspective. We want you to have a storefront that has people clicking *add to cart* and converting. This doesn’t come by accident — that’s why we totally customise your website to optimise functionality and conversion, in line with your goals and customer-buying behaviour.
- SEO keyword research
- Written content (copywriting) for 3 pages (up to 400 words per page) and 10 product descriptions
- Mobile responsive design of up to 6 pages (e.g. home, shop, product page template, about, services, contact, FAQ) + 1 policy page
- Set up of online store: flat rate shipping, payment gateways (Paypal, Stripe and/or Square) and taxes
- Up to 10 products with variations (additional products extra)
- Coming Soon page (if required)
- Standard SEO setup
- SSL certificate installation
- Google Analytics, Google Maps & Social Media Integration
- Custom contact form with unique fields
- Mailing list / email marketing integration
- Design services for graphic elements (e.g. buttons, feature images, etc)
- Browser compatibility check (most recent version of current browsers / devices).
- User manual explaining how to update your site.
- One hour training session on how to run and update your online store
- BONUS – 3 months free of our care plan
- Discovery call
- Kick-off call
- Research, briefing, copywriting and content collection
- Design phase
- Build phase
- Review and testing
- Go live
- Ongoing support
- Additional copywriting
- Additional product description copywriting
- Additional pages
- Additional products
- Additional payment gateways
- Complex shipping options
- Blog set up
- Premium plugins for additional functionality
- Website audit (analysis of current website and recommendations)
- Customer journey strategy (current and future user-flows, site map and customer personas)
- Integrated chat widget
- Facebook Pixel install
- Google My Business set up
- Domain name – If you don’t already have your domain name set up, we can arrange that for you.
- Branding – if you don’t have branding or even a logo or are thinking of a refresh, get in touch as we can help with that too.
- Copywriting – having trouble finding the time to write your copy or just not sure you’re getting the right message across? No problem, we can provide a quote for you.
- Policies – T&Cs, privacy and disclaimers need to be purchased separately.
- Premium images – paid stock photos will need to be purchased separately
- Graphic design – website related elements are included, but any additional work will be quoted separately
- We build our sites with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Blog set up includes creation of up to 3 posts (with text and images are supplied by client).
- All custom sites we build are hosted and maintained for 3 months after go live. After this time, the hosting and maintenance fee starts from $149 per month. This includes up to 1/2 hour of content edits/product additions per month. See our care plans for full details.
- All prices are inclusive of Australian GST.