Give your website a bit of love
Like anything technical, your website needs ongoing support and maintenance. As your online shop front, it’s so important to keep your site up-to-date, to ensure you engage new and returning customers.
Keeping your content fresh and relevant also ensures your website stays on Google’s radar, boosting SEO and helping people find you online.
Made by Hudson offers ongoing, nurturing support, to maintain and protect your website into the future. You can rely on us to make sure you’re offering the best experience to your customers, which gives you the best chance at making those sales.
We offer a range of care plans to suit your needs and budget.
- Website hosting – With a fast, reliable, Australian-based cloud hosting platform, perfect for WordPress.
- Priority support – On-hand technical support to respond to any high priority website queries or issues.
- Updates – Your website is maintained, optimised and kept efficient with regular core, theme and plugin updates.
- Protection – Your site is monitored and protected from spam and malware.
- Backups – Your site is backed up daily (or hourly if required) in multiple locations and can be restored at any time.
Heart Starter Care Plans
Need ongoing support to get the best out of your website?
Choose from our two Heart Starter Care Plans that come straight from the heart – designed to nurture and support you into the future.
Our Little Heart and Big Heart plans both offer an array of essential features, for the invaluable technical support all small businesses need.
- Dedicated IP which provides protection from sharing an IP address that is blacklisted. This can happen if another server user sends spam or engages in other unauthorised activity.
- Better site performance during high traffic periods.
- Responsive and lightning-quick server.
- Eco-friendly data centre, with head office run on 100% green power.
- Security monitoring with daily back-ups (kept for one month) and multiple restore points.
- Monthly reports (on request).
- Weekly updates to themes, plugins and WordPress core (24 hours for security patches).
- Uptime monitoring.
- Access to premium plugins.
Plus, choose from:
Best for those confident to make their own content updates but who need a little help with the maintenance side of things.
- 20 GB storage
- Upgrade available for priority support and content updates
$89 per month
Popular with active sites requiring regular content updates (like blog posts or images), or small ecommerce stores.
- 20 GB storage
- Up to 1/2 hour of content edits / product additions per month*
From $149 per month
Recommended for larger ecommerce sites requiring regular content edits / product additions per month.
- 30 GB storage
- Up to 1 hour of content edits / product additions per month*
From $249 per month
* Monthly allowance does not roll-over and does not include:
- Major functionality changes. These are considered projects and will be quoted accordingly.
- Changing a plugin (due to it becoming redundant) or fixing a conflict between plugins. This will take time to set up or diagnose the issue, and will be an additional cost.
- Your site’s security is a priority for us, but there is always a risk of getting hacked. If this happens and we are not able to use one of the backups to restore to, the cost of having your site cleaned by an external provider will be an additional fee.
- All prices are inclusive of Australian GST.
Additional time can be purchased in discounted time block packs or charged at the ad-hoc rate.
Not sure which plan is right for your website? Book a chat so we can guide you.
Below you will find answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about the website care plans.
Are there any setup fees?
If Made by Hudson created your website, there is no set up fee as long as it’s within the first 90 days after your site goes live or your included maintenance period ends.
If we created your website, and you’d like to join the care plan after the initial 90 days, there is a $110 set up fee. This allows us to check over the site, make any updates necessary, clean up the database, install our maintenance suite, create a backup schedule and any other tasks that arise.
If you have an existing website you would like us to take over for you, there is a $450 set up fee. This covers the migration of the site and DNS (and email if required), installing our maintenance suite, creating a backup, checking the existing theme, plugins and security as well as learning the back end to ensure it can be effectively maintained.
I already have a hosting plan with another provider. Will you be able to maintain my website?
What if I need to upgrade or downgrade my care plan?
Are there cancellation fees?
What if I pass on the plan?
If you pass on the care plan after launch, you are assuming complete responsibility for your website updates, security, backups and other services laid out in our care plans terms and conditions. This releases us from any involvement if and when your website is breached, hacked or performs poorly because of the lack of proper optimisation.