Need a nurturing hand to guide you through the set up of a next-level website?
This is recommended for the tech-savvy do-er. Rather than settle for a standard template you might find floating around the internet, you want a personalised option that truly represents your business. And you need an expert eye to get you started and support you every step of the way.
As part of the Self Starter, we set up your hosting account, load your chosen template with your branding, and then provide step-by-step instructions to complete your shiny new website. It’s a much more straightforward process than fumbling around in the dark, hoping you’re pressing the right buttons!
You’ll walk away with a professional website guided by us, but totally built by you.
- Choice of 3 template options
- Hosting account set up
- Template loaded, branding (logo, colours and fonts) and basic settings installed
- Written content (copywriting) prompts provided
- Image selection guidance and resizing and optimisation instructions provided
- Training videos
- Choose your template – we’ll set it up on your new hosting account all ready for you to insert your text and images
- Plan your content – write your text and choose your images based on the framework in the template
- Follow the step-by-step instructions and begin customising your website.
- Domain name – if you don’t already have your domain name set up, we can arrange that for you.
- Branding – if you don’t have branding or even a logo or are thinking of a refresh, get in touch as we can help with that too.
- Ecommerce functionality – all templates come with ecommerce functionality, if you require it to be set up for you, there will be an additional fee of $330.
- Care plans – keeping your site secure and up-to-date can be time consuming and sometimes overwhelming. We can take care of that for you with our hosting and care plans starting from $149 per month.
- We build our sites with WordPress and WooCommerce.
- All sites are designed to be fully responsive for mobile.
- All prices are inclusive of Australian GST.